Office:117 Alison Hall
- Ph.D., Human Science: Family Relations, Florida State University
- M.S., Family, Youth, and Community Sciences, University of Florida
- B.S., Psychology, University of Florida
Course Taught or Developed:
- HDFS 329: Adolescent Development
- HDFS 331: Youth at Risk
- HDFS 601: Theories of Human Development
My primary research area centers on the influence of family-of-origin (i.e., parenting behaviors/processes, sibling dyads, parent-child relations, etc.) on positive adolescent developmental outcomes such as academic achievement during adolescence and young adulthood, career outcomes in young adulthood, and intimate partner relationships. I also address the mediating and moderating influence of community factors such as community poverty from a multilevel perspective on this association.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged Adol.