UD’s College of Education and Human Development’s Virtual Fall Graduate Programs Open House
Please join us at UD’s College of Education and Human Development’s Virtual Fall Graduate Programs Open House on Thursday, November 12th from 6:30 to 8:00 pm.
Come learn more about how you can use a CEHD graduate education to advance your career and address the challenges facing our education, family and social systems. To register to attend, click here. (Zoom login information will be sent to you upon registration.)
CEHD is a world-class institution within a dynamic Research I university, ranked in the top 1.3% around the globe. Led by an interdisciplinary faculty comprised of highly productive and influential scholars, we are committed to improving education and human development through cutting-edge research and practice.
General information about graduate study with CEHD will be shared, and a student panel and breakout sessions with faculty and current students will focus on these programs:
• Ph.D. in Education
• Ph.D. in Human Development & Family Sciences
• Ph.D. in Educational Statistics and Research Methods
• Ph.D. in Economic Education
• Ed.D. in Educational Leadership
• M.A./Ed.S. in School Psychology
• M.S. in Human Development & Family Sciences
• M.A. in Early Childhood Development and Programming
• M.A. in Teaching English as a Second Language
• M.Ed. in Educational Technology (online and on-campus options)
• M.Ed. in Exceptional Children and Youth (online and on-campus options)
• M.Ed. in Literacy (online)
• M.Ed. in Teacher Leadership (online)
If you have any questions please contact Christina Johnston, Assistant Dean, Graduate Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.