Human Development and Family Sciences
Early Childhood Development, Families
dynamics of a family and the way they lead to the development of the child
Megha Garg is a current PhD student at the Department of Human Development and Family Sciences at the University of Delaware. She is also a Teaching Assistant at the department. Her research interest lies in studying the role of parent-child interaction on the development of the child. Her focus is on the dynamics of a family and the way they lead to the development of the child. She has done a bachelor’s and master’s in Clinical Psychology from Amity University, Haryana, India. She has also interned at various hospitals under a clinical psychologist, a criminal psychologist and a psychiatrist.
- Tuition classes in Research Methodology January, 2021-Present
- Internship in Research Methodology July, 2021
- Fortis Healthcare and Sukoon Mental Health July, 2020
- PsychVigyaan June, 2020
- Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences July, 2019 & December, 2018
- Jain Hospital June-July, 2018
- Shanti Home, Shanti Mukund Hospital June-July, 2017
Gupta, S., Garg, M., & Ahuja, K. (2022). Quality of Life as predicted by Job Satisfaction among Employees. Indian Journal of Mental Health, 9(1).
- Chandra, S., Ahuja, K., Garg, M., Dhingra, D. and Dhingra, E. (2022). Women in Film Industry, Women at Work : A Holistic Outlook, (82-88). Global Vision Publishing House & Global Academic Publishers & Distributors.
- Chandra, S., Vooturi, L., Garg, M. and Ahuja, K. (2021). The World in Different Perspectives: Rebuilding Lessons after a Crisis, (17-29). Philippines: Institute of Industry and Academic Research Incorporated.
- Singh, J., Garg, M., and Ahuja, K. (2021). Depression, Anxiety, Stress and Self-Esteem among Victims of Childhood trauma: A cross-sectional study. Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, 8(7). 615-619.
- Ahuja, K. and Garg, M. (2021). Stress and Well-being among First year and Last year college students during COVID-19. Indian Journal of Mental Health, 8(1). 65-69.
- Garg, M. (August, 2020). Living Through a History Chapter, Modern Shrines English Monthly Magazine, (12), 24-25.
- Garg, M., and Nair, A. (2021). Relationship between Parenting Style, Bullying Behaviour, and Sexual Identity among Adolescents-An Exploration. In Life Skills Education in India, (29-42). Nitya Publications.
- Chandra, S., Ahuja, K., and Garg, M. (2021). Technology in Psychology. In Technological Advancements in Management, Agriculture, Education and Social Sciences (90-102). New Delhi: Bharti Publications.
- Garg, M., Ahuja, K., and Chandra, S. (2020). Surviving the Pandemic: Role of Mental Health. In S. Z. Zaidi, COVID-19: Biopsychosocial Perspectives e-book. Progressive Publications.
- Ahuja, K., Chandra, S., and Garg, M. (2020). Leadership. In Academic Leadership: Essential to Turn Vision into Reality (60-69). Delhi: ABS Books.
- Garg, M., Ahuja, K., and Shrivastava, P. (2020). Internet Addiction and Resilience among Parents and Children during Lockdown in the Pandemic. International Journal of Indian Psychology 8(4). 523-529.
- Tanwar, K., C., and Garg, M. (2020). Study of Self-Compassion, Depression, Anxiety and Stress in Male and Female Teachers in Government College. International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, 24(7). 29-43.
- Tanwar, K., C., and Garg, M. (2019, September 19). Study of Self-Compassion, Depression, Anxiety and Stress in Male and Female Teachers in Government College. [Conference Presentation]. International Conference of Arts and Humanities. Noida, India. September 19, 2019.