Human Development and Family Sciences
Congrats Spring 2017 Interns!
Congratulations to the human services seniors in the clinical concentration who have successfully completed their final 400-hour internships! Collectively, these students provided over 8000 hours of support in local agencies where they gained professional skills and experience under the supervision of full-time professionals, with support from Dr. Gaines-Hanks, Amber Ridgeway, and Danielle Dolan. We are proud of their accomplishments and look forward to hearing about their next steps as human service providers.
- Olivia Blythe – Child, Inc.
- Amanda Calo – Children and Families First, Foster Care & Adoption
- Jill Carney – Family SHADE
- Lawren Durham – Family Court, Court Improvement Program
- Zoe Getz – Christiana Care, Trauma Unit
- Amelia Hamilton – Special Olympics of PA
- Jillian Hara – First and Central Presbyterian
- Rebecca Jewell – University of Delaware’s Career & Life Studies Certificate (CLSC) Program
- Jennie Jung – Delaware Center for Justice
- Julianna Kamhi – First State School
- Katrina Kashner – Ronald McDonald House
- Allison Katz – Rockford Center
- Kathleen Mauro – Delaware Center for Justice
- Yuval Mei-Tal – Nurses N’ Kids
- Samuel Mitchell – Asbury United Methodist Church
- Taylor Ryan – Mental Health Association
- Monica Salazar – Ronald McDonald House
- Michelle Schwartz – UD Lab School
- Stella Warner – First State School
- Kaila Warner-Haakmat – Delaware Center for Justice
- Grace Yang – Children and Families First, Supporting Kidds