infant feeding, lactation and family studies
Kelsey holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Lynchburg College and a Master of Arts degree from Washington College. Kelsey is currently an Assistant Professor at Cecil College in North East, Maryland teaching human development, psychology, and sociology courses. Kelsey is a part-time Ph.D. student in the Department. Kelsey’s research interests focus on infant nutrition choices, expression of breast milk through breast pumping, and the impacts of maternal employment on families and implications for policy. Kelsey plans to continue research and instruction at a post-secondary institution.
- Beckles, W. & Bianca, K.P. (2019). The Chaos of Addition. From Crisis to Connections: Addressing Addiction in Cecil County, Symposium.
- Bianca, K.P. & Vogelsong, C. (2019). Online digital learning to facilitate cognitive learning strategies in college coursework. Association of Faculties for the Advancement of Community College Teaching (AFACCT) Annual Conference.
- Bianca, K.P. & Hunt, R. (2018). Crisis on Campus. Life Matters Suicide Prevention Conference.
- Assistant Professor, Social Sciences, Cecil College, North East, MD. 2018-2019.
- Lecturer, Social Sciences, Cecil College, North East, MD, 2017-2018.
- Adjunct Instructor, Psychology, Cecil College, North East, MD, 2015-2017.
Honors and Awards
- Graduated Cum Laude from Lynchburg College, 2011
- Graduated with Honors in Psychology, Lynchburg College, 2011
- Outstanding Senior in Psychology Award Lynchburg College, 2011
- Member of Psi Chi, The International Honor Society in Psychology
- Member of Phi Eta Sigma, The National Freshman Honor Society
- Academic All-Conference Team Old Dominion Athletic Conf. 2008, 2009, 2010
- Omicron Delta Kappa The National Leadership Honor Society
- American Psychological Association
- Eastern Psychological Association
- Maryland Psychological Association
- M.A. Psychology, Washington College, 2014
- B.S. Psychology, University of Lynchburg, 2011