Congratulations to the fall 2017 interns!
Congratulations to the Human Services students who finished their clinical services capstone internship this semester! These students completed a minimum of 400 hours of work with a local organization, gaining important professional experiences that will help them as they pursue careers or graduate school opportunities. Dr. Gaines-Hanks helped support these students through their internships with the assistance of Elise Colomb, clinical coordinator, and Adam Morris, who joined HDFS as a clinical coordinator in November. Special thanks to all of the agencies who hosted our interns this year!
- Emily Altstadter; Ronald McDonald House, Wilmington, Delaware
- Krista Charamella; Supporting KIDDS, Hockessin, Delaware
- Jennifer Gray; Easter Seals, New Castle, Delaware
- Jennifer Hadley; Christiana Care Adult Day Program, Wilmington, Delaware
- Carson Hanna; Rockford Center, Newark, Delaware
- Haylee Hidalgo; Children and Families First: Foster Care and Adoption Unit, Wilmington, Delaware
- Jessica Lesnoy; Nurses N’ Kids, New Castle, Delaware
- Jamie Scharoff; UD Early Learning Center, Newark, Delaware
- Olivia Townsend; Art Therapy Express, Hockessin, Delaware
- Casey Triolo; Alfred G. Waters Middle School, Middletown, Delaware